Monday, April 15, 2013

Body Talk

marilynworkoutLast night after catching up on some days I had skipped, I had finally finished The 30 Day Shred. I had to see what all the fuss was about! I’m not exactly shredded (maybe finely grated) but I am proud of myself for sticking it out. I do feel like I have much more energy than when I first started and I feel tighter in places. It makes me feel a little sexier and more confident for Summer. Getting fit is a bitch sometimes but it’s worth it.

I’m thinking of starting another one of Jillian’s workouts and in between I’ll be practicing Yoga and today I might start Blogilates. I’ve been hearing some good things about it and even though extreme perkiness is a little cringy to me, I think it’ll help when I’m feeling the burn.

So that’s what my body has been up to. Jumping, pumping and lunging! It’s a good way to blow off steam, stay active and keep my brain healthy. I recommend T30DC. It was easy to stick with as they’re only about 20 minutes and over so quickly.

If you’ve tried any of these - what did you think?x

1 comment:

RosieB said...

I've been on a fitness kick for the past few months, and a combination of 30day shred, Jillian's ab workout, and dog walking have made me feel SO much better in myself! :) Happy days! I really do swear by Jillian, she's the best!

www.ciderwithrosiebee.blogspot.com