Friday, January 28, 2011

Someone has a case of the Fridays

3867706307_08c8c47afa_zx Cute animal cappuccino art photos here and here and here.
x This doily lamp shade is so pretty. I love the shadows it makes on the walls.
x If you’re having In-N-Out cravings I don’t suggest clicking this link.
x Dogs are a kid’s best friend.
x I made these cupcakes for dinner the other day. I should probably do that more often.
x These solo vintage photobooth photos are seriously beautiful.
x Have you voted?
x A beautiful ghost kitty.
x I’ll be cooking this tonight for dinner. The way to a man’s heart – chicken.
x Pretty funny leopard print nail tutorial. Mine look pretty awesome and unclassytastic. (this one cracked me up too.)
x A peek at my Tumblr. It’s the best way to keep all of my outfit obsessions, animals and art together.
x My Mom’s Etsy shop is getting full!

Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!xzzxx

3 comments:

anabela / fieldguided said...

Yum! I want a kitty cappucino. So glad you like my ghost kitty xoxo

mckenzie. said...

Oh my! What an ADORABLE coffee! I'd not have the heart to drink it. x

Michelle (Confessed Travelholic) said...

Aww that's so cute! :)